Open instrumentation and groove-based percussion on desks and chairs combine for a Grade 2 educational piece fit for any young school ensemble. All that is required is a large ensemble of student players. It’s 3 O’Clock; Mix it up.
12 parts of flexible instrumentation / 4Perc (Desk, Chair, Book/Chalkboard, BD/ T-Tam)
The Bowling Green State University National Band Association Student Chapter
Cardinal Heights Upper Middle School (WI)
Elmwood Local Schools (Bloomdale, OH)
Mona Shores Middle School (MI)
- December 16, 2016 - Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestras at McCormick Place West, The 2016 Midwest Clinic, Chicago IL. Conducted by Dana Green, conductor.
- May 27, 2014 - Travis Science Academy 7th Grade Concert Band at Travis Science Academy. Conducted by Marcos Duran.
- February 15, 2014 - University of Hawaii Wind Ensemble at University of Hawaii at Manoa. Conducted by Jeffrey Boeckman. HMEA State Conference Grade I-III READINGS
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Score & parts CD-ROM: $68
Digital downloads available via PayPal (separate checkout).
- Complete set of printable parts: $49
Print On Demand
- Full score (8.26 x 11.69): $19 Lulu