- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
Complete RecordingDownload MP3
Open instrumentation and groove-based percussion on desks and chairs combine for a Grade 2 educational piece fit for any young school ensemble. All that is required is a large ensemble of student players. It’s 3 O’Clock; Mix it up.
Subgenres: Large EnsembleEducationalStrings
12 parts of flexible instrumentation / 4Perc (Desk, Chair, Book/Chalkboard, BD/ T-Tam)
The Bowling Green State University National Band Association Student Chapter
Cardinal Heights Upper Middle School (WI)
Elmwood Local Schools (Bloomdale, OH)
Mona Shores Middle School (MI)
- May 1, 2018 - 8th grade Band at Belmont Ridge Middle School Auditorium. Conducted by Carolyn Robblee.
- December 16, 2016 - Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestras at McCormick Place West, The 2016 Midwest Clinic, Chicago IL. Conducted by Dana Green, conductor.
- May 27, 2014 - Travis Science Academy 7th Grade Concert Band at Travis Science Academy. Conducted by Marcos Duran.
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Printed full score (8.26 x 11.69) & parts CD-ROM: $68
Digital downloads available via PayPal (separate checkout).
- Complete set of printable parts (PDF): $49
- Digital score (PDF): $19
Print On Demand
- Full score (8.26 x 11.69): $19 Lulu