- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
I. Moderate, bouncy / II. Simply / III. Presto
Named after a lush and misty pigment, Milori Blue is a sonata for solo euphonium in the tradition of the many contemporary “color” pieces I always enjoy. In three movements (a sonata-like fast/slow/fast structure), the work plays with moods of “blue”, both harmonic and evocative. Written for euphoniumist Pat Stuckemeyer, Milori Blue premiered at the 2010 International Tuba-Euphonium Association Conference.
View a sample of Milori Blue (also called Prussian Blue).
- March 4, 2011 - Robert Benton at Central Michigan University. World Premiere of Hummingbrrd
- May 26, 2010 - Pat Stuckemeyer at International Tuba-Euphonium Association Conference 2010, Holsclaw Hall, Univ. of Arizona, Tucson AZ. World Premiere
Published by Potenza Music.
- Performance set: $39 Just for Brass Potenza Music