- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
OK Feel Good is the result of an opportunity to write for the Aspen Contemporary Ensemble. The friendship and camaraderie I experienced that summer imposed itself onto my writing—so the work grew into a colorful rhythmic playground, presented with a grin and a wink. In 1999, at the request of Eric Whitacre, I transcribed the work for winds and percussion. My wish is that the original sense of glorified game-show music has been unaltered, and hopefully even amplified.
See also OK Feel Good for chamber group.
Subgenres: Large Ensemble
2Picc, 2Fl, 2Ob, 2Bsn, 3Clar, BClar, 2ASax, TSax, BSax, 3Trpt, 4Hn, 2Trb, BTrb, 2Euph, 2Tba, Cb &/or EBass, Pno, Timp, 4Perc ( Xyl/ Glock/ Vibr/ Mar/ Crot/ 4CowB/ SnDr/ Roto-T/ Tom-T/ BDr/ 5Wood Bl/ SusCym/ Tri/ Guiro/ Maracas/ GlChimes/ Conga)
the University of Nevada Las Veas Wind Orchestra, Thomas G. Leslie
- October 8, 2017 - University of Central Florida Wind Ensemble at University of Central Florida. Conducted by Scott Lubaroff.
- November 29, 2016 - Texas Tech University at Hemmle Hall, Texas Tech University. Conducted by Duane Hill.
- February 29, 2016 - SUNY Fredonia Wind Symphony at King Concert Hall, SUNY Fredonia. Conducted by Carl Mazzio.
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Wind orchestra score (9x12): $34
- Wind orchestra score (11x17) limited #: $44
- Parts (first performance): $300
- Additional performance: $95