- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
The Vinyl Six is, on the surface, a straightforward mixed chamber work. Preconceptions start to fall apart, however, with the instrumentation – a sort of Pierrot-ensemble gone Bad … as if Clarence Clemens and Slash jumped onstage at the Chamber Music Society. TV6 also looks suspiciously like a theme and variations (a tried-and-true chamber music form). Only this one shows off a blues cadence through a variety of slow funk, fusion, folk-rock, hair-band, and pop grooves. Think of your old record collection and raise your lighters for The Vinyl Six…
Subgenres: Mixed Ensemble
Fl, T.Sax (db S.Sax), E.Gtr, Pno, Vln, Vc
- March 23, 2016 - EDGE Ensemble at Bright Box Theater, Winchester VA.
- March 24, 2015 - Erik Leung and Faculty Ensemble at Fresno Pacific University.
- January 31, 2015 - Foot in the Door at The Harpa, Dark Music Days Festival, Reykjavík, ICELAND.
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Chamber group performance set: $135
Print On Demand
- Chamber group score (8.26x11.69): $19 Lulu