- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
Aphex Twin: Fingerbib
Richard D. James (Aphex Twin) arrangement for chamber orchestra
Arrangements of two Aphex Twin tracks on Canteloupe’s 2005 ACOUSTICA release, arranged for the NY-based chamber orchestra Alarm Will Sound. Both Logon Rock Witch and Fingerbib are arrangements of tracks off the Richard D. James Album.
These arrangements are currently not available for performance.
Subgenres: Large EnsembleOrchestra
Fl, Ob, 2Cl, Bsn, Hn, Tpt, Trb, 4Perc, DrSet, FingPno, JewsHp, Pno, 2Vln, Vla, Vc, Cb
Alarm Will Sound for their 2005 CD “Acoustica, Alarm Will Sound performs Aphex Twin”
“…each track is a surprisingly faithful rendition (especially Fingerbib and 4).” –Remix
“Fingerbib…plays up the pastoral orchestration delightfully.” –cyclic defrost
- February 20, 2014 - Alarm Will Sound at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City. With Dance Heginbotham
- September 20, 2013 - Alarm Will Sound at Sacrum Profanum Festival, Krakow, Poland.
- July 22, 2009 - Alarm Will Sound at (Le) Poisson Rouge, New York, NY. Richard D. James (Aphex Twin) arrangement
This work is in manuscript.