- 3 O’Clock Mix
- Across the groaning continent
- As the scent of spring rain...
- Avenue X
- Blow It Up, Start Again
- Climbing Parnassus
- De Profundis
- Moon by Night
- My Hands Are a City
- Novel Romance
- OK Feel Good
- Pi‘ilani and Ko‘olauNEW
- Sowing Useful Truths
- Symphony No. 1, My Hands Are a City
- Tender HeartsNEW
- The Americans
- The Rivers of Bowery
- Uncle Sid
Uncle Sid bears a family resemblance to a puny nephew, a little ditty born of one long and feverish collegiate night. It was a night of passionate desperation, the fruit of which was a namesake who never quite lived up to his family’s unreasonable expectations. His Uncle Sid, however, lives life on a much grander and appropriate scale.
Sid is crass, obnoxious, and uncaring of anyone’s feelings. Traveling the wedding/bar mitzvah circuit, Sid performs a hora for the horrified crowds. Sure, Sid sounds like fun, but wait till you get to know him.
Uncle Sid first reared his ugly head in public on October 10, 2002, introduced by the UNLV Wind Orchestra, with the composer conducting. Sid is dedicated to my brother, with familial understanding.
Subgenres: Large EnsembleEducational
Picc, 2Fl, 2Ob, 2Bsn, 3Clar, BClar, 2ASax, TSax, Bax, 3Trp, 4Hn, 2Trb, B.Trb, Bar, 2Tba, Cb, Timp, Perc1 (Xyl/ Kazoo/ SandBl), Perc2 (Glock/ Kazoo/ SnDr), Perc3 (Mar/ Kazoo/ DrSet/ Siren), Perc4 (Vibr/ Kazoo/ SusCym/ CymPair/ 2CBell), Perc5 (BDr/ Kazoo/ Tamb/ BLyra/ BrDr), +Kazoos
- February 26, 2020 - Lipscomb University Wind Ensemble at Collins Auditorium, Lipscomb University. Conducted by Benjamen Blasko.
- November 21, 2019 - Portland Youth Wind Ensemble at Merrill Auditorium, Portland, ME. Conducted by Jackie Townsend.
- October 25, 2015 - Monash Concert Band at Alexander Theatre, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Conducted by Ingrid Martin.
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Score (9x12): $24
- Score (11x17) limited #: $34
- Parts (first performance): $250
- Additional performance: $95