This is the original, “Pierrot-plus-percussion” version of OK Feel Good. The piece is the result of an opportunity to write for the Aspen Contemporary Ensemble. The friendship and camaraderie I experienced that summer imposed itself onto my writing—so the work grew into a colorful rhythmic playground, presented with a grin and a wink.
See also OK Feel Good for wind orchestra.
Fl (db Picc), Cl (db BCl), Vln, Vc, Pno, Perc (Crot/ Xyl/ Vibr/ Mar/ Tri/ SusCym/ Conga)
July 1996 at the Harris Hall in Aspen, CO, conducted by Nag Odekar
- November 7, 2013 - Casella Sinfonietta at UNCG Recital Hall, Music Building, Greensboro NC. Live Webcast
- April 22, 2012 - Masters Conducting Recital at Bienen School of Music, Northwestern University. Conducted by Joe Higgins.
- April 14, 2012 - Christen Stout, Graduate Conducting Recital at Texas Tech Univ. School of Music, Lubbock.
Published by OK Feel Good Music.
- Chamber group performance set: $135
Print On Demand
- Chamber group score (8.26x11.69): $19 Lulu